We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of PHP programming, web development, and database integration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining dynamic websites, web applications, and database systems. They will also be responsible for writing code for existing applications and creating new applications from scratch.
- Develop, maintain and enhance web applications using PHP
- Develop and maintain databases using MySQL
- Design and develop custom web interfaces
- Troubleshoot and debug PHP applications
- Analyze and optimize web application performance
- Design and develop web services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure application compatibility
- Provide technical support to end users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in web development and programming
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of web application frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills